Achieve faster laps, better starts, and a more effective overall training program. This sensor works with our MX and ROAD applications.
- Lap and Segment Analytics to see where you are fast or slow, consistent or inconsistent. LITPro lap and segments times, calculated automatically within the LITPro MX App or LITPro ROAD app, are within 1/20 of a second of accuracy when compared to official AMA results.
- Lap 99™ and Ghosting to see your improvement potential through better line selection and rhythms.
- Gate Drop Analytics for better starts.
- See more about capabilities here.
- XGPS - 10x the resolution and better precision than traditional GPS.
- HD-Track Maps (where available) - Updated and high def track maps. Google base maps available everywhere.
- Personalized Track Configurations - Establish laps and segments exactly where you want them for any outdoor track anywhere in the world.
- 8x faster sync time. Approximately 25-seconds of sync time per 10-min session.
- Size: 2.7" x 2.2" x 0.8"
- Weight: Half the weight of a GoPro, 71 grams
- Power & Battery - 10 hours of battery life between charges, approximately 3 hours charge time
- Memory & Syncing - Stores up to 2.6 hours of data, syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth 2.0
- All LITPro apps are available for free in the Apple App Store
- Use LITPro MX to analyze your off-road session data
- or use LITPro ROAD to analyze your road course session data
- Use LITPro VIDEO to sync LITPro data with footage from any camera
- Apple iPhone: 5s and newer (running iOS 10 or later)
- Apple iPad: 4th gen/iPad Air 2 and newer (running iOS 10 or later)
Data Sync Fee
Syncing data from this device requires a $9.99 fee per month of active use. For months you don't sync data, you don't pay, but if you sync even once during the month you will be charged $9.99 for the month and will get unlimited number of syncs.
Before your first sync (using either the LITPro MX or LITPro ROAD apps you will be required to opt in to paying Data Sync Fee and your first month free trial will automatically begin.
A few details:
- The first month is on us and will begin the day you sync your first session.
- You will automatically get charged $9.99 30 days after your free month begins - however if you don't sync data inside that subsequent 30-day window your $9.99 will be credited towards the next month... and so on until you either ride or opt out of our membership program.
- There is no fee for viewing data that is already in the system (whether for your own riding data or for accounts you have linked with).
- Opt out of the at any time and at the end of the billing month your ability to sync data will be suspended, and no further billing will occur.
- If for any reason we cannot charge your credit card we will attempt to contact you to fix the problem. If after 7 days we cannot contact you we will suspend your access to sync data in to the LITPro system.
Shipping & Fees
- Orders before 2 pm PST Mon-Fri ship same day (excluding holidays) from Temecula, CA.
- All US shipments (including Alaska and Hawaii) include free shipping via FedEx 2Day® including delivery on Saturday where available.
- All international shipments are shipped for $30 via FedEx International Priority® (1-3 business days) but do not include any customs fees, duties, taxes or other fees the destination country may require.
- No additional taxes or fees for U.S. shipments. However, all duties, taxes, or other fees for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- If you don't love your DUAL XGPS160, ship it back and get a full refund.
Damage & Loss
We want you to use your DUAL XGPS160 aggressively, so we include an insurance policy for your hardware.
- If you damage your XGPS160, we charge a $100 replacement fee. Contact us for more info on this.
- Note1 You must ship us your damaged unit.
- Note2 If you have lost your unit you should try and use your iPhone's bluetooth radio to try and narrow down the location where you LITPro is by walking in a pattern that allows you to detect stronger or weaker radio signal. Contact us for tips on this. If you have lost your unit and can not find it, we will not be able to offer a damage replacment discount.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
The difference maker.
Jason S. Verified User
Since using our XGPS with LitPro my sons lap times have improved every time we go to the track. Highly recommend this product!
Will make you better
Matt M. Verified User
If you are trying to improve your riding this is the best thing you can purchase. From breaking down your slowest turns on the track to your fastest lap it’s amazing what you can see and improve on. We race with it every where from AX to SX all over you can create your own tracks and it takes 30 seconds to log. Would highly recommend if you want to push your self and improve as a rider there is not another tool or gadget on the market that will do it. Also fun to compare lap times with your friends and link accounts!
Won’t ride with out it!
Litpro with XGPS160
Hanco J. Verified User
Some feedback on my experience so far: I ended up buying the gps from Amazon. An advantage of the xgps is that it can be used with different Apps, so I tested it with the 3 best known Mx Apps. I found Litpro to be the best. The Litpro App and service is in my view absolutely excellent. I was initially concerned about the Litpro App combined with the XGPS, but I'm very happy that I went this route (i.e. went with the XGPS over the Litpro, just because it's so much less expensive). The requirement to have an internet connection hasn't bothered me... yet.
There are a couple of things I suggest you look into changing with the App:
When I sync with the xgps, I don't necessarily always want to also delete the tracking data from the xgps device. I can see how you'd probably want to do that with the Litpro device, but since the xgps is compatible with other software as well and can be put to use in other applications than MX... I might sometimes want to sync but NOT delete the data from the device. So I suggest you add an option for 'Sync but keep data on device'.
I also suggest that you have a capability that allows me to configure tracks without sharing them publicly. There are two reasons: One, I like to have different track configurations for the same track, like for example train specific sections of the track over and over and then also the full track. I'll create configurations for these with different sections, etc. So I want to mess around with this without worrying that I'm spamming everyone else that trains at the track with all these configurations. Second, I would like to Edit a track config sometimes, without having to create a new one. It seems I can't Edit my track configs, I'm guessing because all track configs are public and if I change my own then it'll possibly affect everyone else. I believe the experience will be better if I can create private tracks, with the option to share publicly.
Well done with the great software, it's VERY useful and works perfectly. I look forward to the Live timing capability on the XGPS. I'm not sure if it's technically possible with the XGPS, but the ability to pair a HR monitor would be very nice as well.