Dual XGPS160 - Precision 10Hz GPS Receiver
Get accurate lap times and leaderboards for free with the XGPS160. Adding a LITPro Premium subscription (optional) will grant you access to all of LITPro's premium features. The XGPS160 Receiver features fast signal acquisition and 10Hz positioning updates. It is compatible with both GPS (USA) and GLONASS (Russia) systems for excellent position accuracy.
PREMIUM FEATURES - REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO LITPRO PREMIUM (OPTIONAL)
APPS & DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
- Size: 2.7" x 2.2" x 0.8"
- Weight: 71 grams, half the weight of a GoPro
- Power & Battery - 10 hours of battery life between charges, 3 hour charge time
- Memory & Syncing - Stores up to 2.6 hours of data, syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth 2.0
- All apps are available for free in the iTunes app store (iOS only)
- MX: Perfect for offroad and mountain bike sessions
- Road: Perfect for two and four wheel road sessions
- VIDEO: Overlay your session data on footage from any camera
- Apple iPhone: 5s and newer (running iOS 10 or later)
- Apple iPad: 4th gen/iPad Air 2 and newer (running iOS 10 or later)
Shipping & Fees
- Orders before 2 pm PST Mon-Fri ship same day (excluding holidays) from Temecula, CA.
- All US shipments (including Alaska and Hawaii) include free shipping via FedEx 2Day® including delivery on Saturday where available.
- All international shipments are shipped for $30 via FedEx International Priority® (typically 1-3 business days).
- International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, or fees their destination country may require.
30 Day Return Policy
To return your XGPS160 within 30 days of purchase
, please contact customer service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 951-760-0917 and reference "XGPS160 Return".
The XGPS160 you are returning should be in its original condition and functioning. Please return it to our office (shipping address below).
If you are returning your XGPS160 because it is damaged or defective, please see the Warranty tab.
- Send the item with its original packaging. Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process.
- It is recommended to use a secure shipping method so you have tracking for the package. LITPro is not responsible for items lost in transit and a return can not be processed until the item is received.
- Please include a note with your name, email address, and refer to "XGPS160 Return"
All returns should be sent to the following address:
NZN Labs, Inc. - Attn: XGPS Return
43200 Business Park Dr.
Temecula, CA, 92590
Damage or Loss
If you damage or lose your XGPS160, please contact customer service by e-mail email@example.com or by phone at 951-760-0917 for additional information on a replacement.
For more information regarding warranty claims refer to the manufacturers website.
The difference maker.
Jason S. Verified User
Since using our XGPS with LitPro my sons lap times have improved every time we go to the track. Highly recommend this product!
Will make you better
Matt M. Verified User
If you are trying to improve your riding this is the best thing you can purchase. From breaking down your slowest turns on the track to your fastest lap it’s amazing what you can see and improve on. We race with it every where from AX to SX all over you can create your own tracks and it takes 30 seconds to log. Would highly recommend if you want to push your self and improve as a rider there is not another tool or gadget on the market that will do it. Also fun to compare lap times with your friends and link accounts!
Won’t ride with out it!
Litpro with XGPS160
Hanco J. Verified User
Some feedback on my experience so far: I ended up buying the gps from Amazon. An advantage of the xgps is that it can be used with different Apps, so I tested it with the 3 best known Mx Apps. I found Litpro to be the best. The Litpro App and service is in my view absolutely excellent. I was initially concerned about the Litpro App combined with the XGPS, but I'm very happy that I went this route (i.e. went with the XGPS over the Litpro, just because it's so much less expensive). The requirement to have an internet connection hasn't bothered me... yet.
There are a couple of things I suggest you look into changing with the App:
When I sync with the xgps, I don't necessarily always want to also delete the tracking data from the xgps device. I can see how you'd probably want to do that with the Litpro device, but since the xgps is compatible with other software as well and can be put to use in other applications than MX... I might sometimes want to sync but NOT delete the data from the device. So I suggest you add an option for 'Sync but keep data on device'.
I also suggest that you have a capability that allows me to configure tracks without sharing them publicly. There are two reasons: One, I like to have different track configurations for the same track, like for example train specific sections of the track over and over and then also the full track. I'll create configurations for these with different sections, etc. So I want to mess around with this without worrying that I'm spamming everyone else that trains at the track with all these configurations. Second, I would like to Edit a track config sometimes, without having to create a new one. It seems I can't Edit my track configs, I'm guessing because all track configs are public and if I change my own then it'll possibly affect everyone else. I believe the experience will be better if I can create private tracks, with the option to share publicly.
Well done with the great software, it's VERY useful and works perfectly. I look forward to the Live timing capability on the XGPS. I'm not sure if it's technically possible with the XGPS, but the ability to pair a HR monitor would be very nice as well.